Warranty & Guarantee
The statutory warranty provisions shall apply. The warranty period is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
Langilangi Handels GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the "Manufacturer" with its registered office in Ramseiden 209, 5760 Saalfelden, Austria) warrants to the consumer end customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") that the products of the brand "OWOTRON" (hereinafter referred to as the "Products") are of perfect quality. The Products shall be deemed to be in perfect condition if they are free from defects in material, workmanship and design. The state of science and technology at the time of manufacture shall be decisive for determining whether a material, manufacturing or construction defect exists. If the product does not have a perfect condition, this triggers the guarantee case, unless otherwise stipulated below. The guarantee applies exclusively to products purchased directly from Langilangi Handels GmbH.
In addition to the rights arising from the guarantee, the consumer is entitled to the statutory rights. The guarantee does not limit the customer's statutory rights against the manufacturer or the customer's statutory rights against its seller (e.g. the warranty rights).
The guarantee does not cover
minor defects. A defect is minor if it has no influence on the utility value of the product;
- Wear parts, such as seals;
- consumables, such as batteries and/or charging cables; and
- as well as exhibition products
In particular, a warranty case does not exist if the defect was
- by normal wear and tear or deliberate damage,
- by force majeure or natural disasters, such as floods, fires or frost damage,
- by improper use, in particular failure to comply with the operating instructions supplied,
- through improper commissioning,
- through the use of the product for an unintended purpose,
- by repair attempts by a third party,
- by aggressive chemicals and/or cleaning agents
- by installation, transport or trial operation of the product
- caused by the seller's actions, e.g. due to incorrect storage.
The guarantee declaration is valid for a period of 24 months from the first delivery of the product to the customer, but for a maximum period of two years after manufacture (guarantee period). The warranty period is not extended due to the granting of benefits under this warranty (see 3.). In these cases, the warranty period does not start anew. The warranty period also does not start anew if the seller has already replaced the product within the scope of the warranty under sales law.
3.Services in the event of a warranty claim
If you wish to invoke a warranty claim against us, you must return the goods to us. If our incoming goods inspection then reveals a warranty claim in accordance with these terms and conditions and we send you a replacement, we will bear the shipping costs for the warranty shipment and replacement delivery for you.
Please report your warranty claim in advance via our contact form and then send the goods with reference to the warranty:
Langilangi Handels GmbH,
5760 Saalfelden, Austria
Please enclose a copy of the original invoice with the claim. Please understand that we have to reject a claim without enclosing the respective invoice. If the replacement of the same model is no longer possible, we are free to supply you with an appropriate follow-up model in this case. 4.
4. the customer's claims against Langilangi Handels GmbH in the event of defects shall be governed by the statutory provisions, unless deviations arise from the following provisions.